View Single Post
Old 07-06-2009, 10:58 PM   #119
StackAttack
Platinum Member

StackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by grndmstr_c View Post
If Marion comes I really don't see a place for Bass, but I want to keep Singleton. Hopefully that doesn't require the LLE.

I'm fine with Josh/Marion as the starting 2/3, and a defensive option like Ross is a nice guy to have on the bench. It'd sure be nice if there was a way to get Parker and Marion in the prospective S&T. I think I'd want to save the LLE for next year in that case.

Assuming no Parker and Singleton doesn't cost the LLE, I still think a SG with good size and an offensive game would be nice to have. That brings me back to Wafer.
I'm no CBA expert, but if I'm not mistaken, we have Early Bird Rights for Singleton and wouldn't have to use the LLE. There's a decent chance I have no idea what I'm saying.