View Single Post
Old 07-06-2009, 10:58 PM   #120
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by grndmstr_c View Post
If Marion comes I really don't see a place for Bass, but I want to keep Singleton. Hopefully that doesn't require the LLE.

I'm fine with Josh/Marion as the starting 2/3, and a defensive option like Ross is a nice guy to have on the bench. It'd sure be nice if there was a way to get Parker and Marion in the prospective S&T. I think I'd want to save the LLE for next year in that case.

Assuming no Parker and Singleton doesn't cost the LLE, I still think a SG with good size and an offensive game would be nice to have. That brings me back to Wafer.
I don't think Singleton will be an issue to retain, I think Hollins should be ok too.

Any interest in Barnes? SF backup, has some range and can still D up a bit.

I think minutes might be hard to come by because you have shift Josh to SG and most of those minutes will be up with Josh and Jet. Ross is good insurance for defense and etc. I think there will be available minutes because I have a feeling Wright is getting dealt.

LLE is not available year to year, correct? So if we didn't use it, then we'd still have it next year, but if we use it, it's gone til 2011...that's what you're saying?

Last edited by BGMaverick9; 07-06-2009 at 11:00 PM.
BGMaverick9 is offline   Reply With Quote