Thread: Mavs seeding
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2021, 02:40 PM   #5
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
I'm gonna say 7th. Yes we're right behind the Nuggets and Blazers and they have tougher schedules, but I think those teams are just a little bit better than the Mavs. I'd be pretty surprised if we don't overtake the Spurs though.

All things considered, there are far worse outcomes than ending up with the 7th seed and playing the Suns in the first round. I think we'd have a much better shot against them then we would against the Jazz, or either LA team when healthy.
I doubt they could beat the Suns.

Chris Paul owns the Mavs in the clutch and Booker + Ayton gives us matchup problems.

The only team I feel somewhat confident against is LA Clippers and that's because I don't expect Paul George to elevate his game in the playoffs.

But at the end of the day I'd give this team a 10% chance of getting out of the 1st round (same old story)
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote