Thread: Mavs seeding
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2021, 02:57 PM   #7
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
I doubt they could beat the Suns.

Chris Paul owns the Mavs in the clutch and Booker + Ayton gives us matchup problems.
I didn't say they could beat the Suns. I'd be pretty shocked if they did. I said I think they'd have a better shot against the Suns than against the Jazz or either healthy LA team.

Quote:
The only team I feel somewhat confident against is LA Clippers and that's because I don't expect Paul George to elevate his game in the playoffs.

But at the end of the day I'd give this team a 10% chance of getting out of the 1st round (same old story)
Ten percent sounds about right to me.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote