Thread: Mavs seeding
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2021, 12:37 PM   #34
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
There are really no good opponents for the Mavs up top, but I really hope they can avoid the Nuggets. They look unstoppable now.
A healthy Lakers and a healthy Nuggets are my two to avoid.

Clippers are strong, but we showed we can hang with them-- we just need KP healthy this time.

Jazz and Suns are teams that Mavs can matchup with and Rick can outcoach. Those are the two teams I'm hoping for in the first round.

I don't think there is a chance of facing the Blazers, but that's a team I'd love in a seven-game series. They can get so hot that they may just dismantle teams for a game or two, but they won't stay hot for a series.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote