View Single Post
Old 03-10-2022, 02:48 PM   #119
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
It was a this point I turned the game off. It was just one of those nights that even really good teams have from time to time. Just off. Only hope it serves to light a fire under their asses. Mavs need to come out swinging against the Rockets and have a classic sit the starters type of second half. The East Coast road trip starting Sunday will be brutal if they play anywhere near this bad.

Side note, games like these make me seriously ponder giving $20+ million to Brunson. Don't get me wrong, everyone was atrocious. But yet another example of length and size bottling Brunson up. Dinwiddie is locked up for 2 more years. I say cut bait and try to move either/both of THJ and Bertans and go for a better cast around Luka. I really like Brunson's game, but it's built for the regular season and someone getting paid that much can't so easily be shut out of an offensive game plan, not to mention defensive liability against quicker and/or bigger guards.
The annoying part is that if you try bringing Brunson off the bench, then he is as good as gone this offseason. I think Dinwiddie should be starting.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote