View Single Post
Old 09-09-2005, 11:43 AM   #16
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of
Default RE:Too bad it took a Hurricane before our country figured this out...As I have been saying all along...

Quote:
Originally posted by: LRB
Quote:
WASHINGTON (Sept. 9) - Laura Bush described as "disgusting" comments by rapper Kanye West and Democratic chairman Howard Dean blaming her husband for the disproportionate number of black hurricane victims.
What's perfectly clear is that Kanye West and Howard Dean don't give a rat's @$$ about poor black people except as disposable pawns to advance their own political purposes and/or career. Their shameless exploitation of the poor black victims has thrown yet another roadblock in the way of reducing racism in America and has in fact hindered those victims in recieving the timely aid that they need. I'm sure the KKK is extremely happy about their actions.
I do not agree with what Kayne West said, yet I do not agree that his comments were self interested and meant to "advance {his} career". To denigrate him in that way is not accurate, he just has a different opinion (however misguided it may be) that deviates from ours. It is not "shameless" and in no way "hindered those victims in recieving the timely aid that they need".
Mavdog is offline   Reply With Quote