View Single Post
Old 09-09-2005, 12:22 PM   #17
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:Too bad it took a Hurricane before our country figured this out...As I have been saying all along...

So Mavdog do you say that it is inaccurate to denigrate KKK pamplets speaking about how the white races is superior to other races. After all that's just an opinion, however misguided it may be. I know that Laura Bush would call it disgusting as would her husband and as would I. But I guess according to you that behavior is wrong. Or are you taking the stand it's OK to be racist so long as you do it in a liberal leaning way? It seems that the dems support making judgements based on at least partly on race or gender or ethnic or religious background or even sexual orientation. But only certain races, genders, religious backgrounds or sexual orientations should get preferential treatment. I'm sure if some right wing kook came out and said the mess in New Orleans was caused by the socially inferior blacks who lives there that you and the dems would be all over calling that disgusting. Yet you defend from fellow dems prejudicial statements as being OK since they're only attacking one of the "politically correct" groups to attack. Like it's OK to make racial and gender jokes about white heterosexual males, well as long as they're republicans, but do it about a black lesibian female who is a dem and it's a crime against humanity. I find that behavior disgusting as well.