View Single Post
Old 09-09-2005, 07:10 PM   #24
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of
Default RE:Too bad it took a Hurricane before our country figured this out...As I have been saying all along...

Quote:
Originally posted by: MavKikiNYC
1) His name is Kanye....K-a-n-y-e. Do the piece of trash the courtesy of knowing his name if you're gonna defend him.
my apologizes, don't listen or watch the videos.

Quote:
2) The attempt to demonize Bush by accusing him of not caring about African-Americans? I sure as hell think what he said reflects a racist mentality. He may be so stupid that he actually believes it, but sincere ignorance and bigotry are still ignorance and bigotry. To accuse a man like George Bush of not caring about an entire race of his constituents just because he is Anglo-American is nothing but pure bigotry. Pure and simple.

George Bush has already done more to advance the cause of African-Americans than Kanye West could do in a lifetime of rap-star executions.
how can a remark about an individual and his basis for decsionmaking be "racist mentality"? yes, it may be ignorance, but that isn't necessarily racism.

george bush is not a racist in any stretch of the word. I haven't seen anything from kanye that says he is either.
Mavdog is offline   Reply With Quote