View Single Post
Old 09-10-2005, 12:03 PM   #27
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:Too bad it took a Hurricane before our country figured this out...As I have been saying all along...

Quote:
Originally posted by: Mavdog
Quote:
Originally posted by: LRB
And I didn't see his statement, but I got an extremely detailed description from my wife.
nuff said.
Gosh golly gee Mavdog you were right, seeing makes a big difference. Kanye looks even more racist, less sincere, and more self centered than I was led to believe. I think my wife was just being overly kind to him or I was giving him too much of the benefit of the doubt. There really is no dobut at all that this was a calculated move at a publicity stunt to boost his career by playing on black peoples fear of "The Man". After all his core fan base is black, and this would be sure to get his face in front of them. And those fans who aren't black probably lean much more to the left than to the right. And yes the guy has some ignorance about him, but bigotry is based on a large part.