View Single Post
Old 08-12-2007, 07:12 PM   #3
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

As long as billions and billions pour into the middle east, our infrastructure get's bad in the USA. I must say our money situation, is alot differ than what Bubba left us in office. The neocons know how to spend.

I wa slistening to a program yesterday and it said familes and children by the thousands are pouring out of Iraq and letting whoever come in. It was three countries the most was pouring into. They said a whole generation of kids might not get any schooling from that area in along time. Many have poured into Jordan but the Iraq familes are scarred because if they enrole the kids in school, then Jordan finds out they are illegal and can send them back to Iraq. Most said they are frightned to death to go back to Iraq. So many are taking hard labour jobs and trying to blend in, where they won't be sent back.

The ones that have enrolled in school, Jordan and other groups have asked the USA for 25 million to help the kids get an education. So i believe we said no problem we will give you 25 mil.

Many have fled to Syria, remember this country? The neocons hate this country and they have run many from Iraq, that liked us to a country the neocons can't stand. Thousand's of families. They like Syria because they will not deport them back, so Syria and groups have requested a cool 25 million. To send these kids to school. Naturally we said no, we don't deal or talk to Syria. So some have said, hey just give they cool 25 mil to the UN, and they can pass it out to all the kids and Iraq familes. We haven't done anything with that bunch.

I think other's have gone into Iran, Lebanon, and it was another country i have forgot but all want their 25 mil also.

So see what has happened? War is not let's just go blast em and let them fix and suffer and let them worry about their own food and money. Money is being poured out of this country to help build back what has been done and i want go into who is getting the contracts but not only that, as long as the war, civil war and all the bad stuff keeps happening, it is us that has to fix it and pour money back in at every angle.

Did you see today where Iraq made a deal with 40 mil worth of weapons, without us knowing? They sold them a cool 40 mil worth of weapons, this was the kingpins inside the Iraqi government. These bascially went out on the black market. When you throw money and weapons around like this, people want their cut and share of the money.

You are right, the neocons has got this country bent over and bad. Can we help our schools and our children? Can we give our people own basic health care and fix the bridges and roads? This is not all a game. It is for real. They are pouring billions out, where they want and to ask for something to help our military is not welcomed. Oh yes, it get's us more in debt but the neocons are not going to stop pumping money out of this country and giving to others and keep their own in check. Pretty sad if you ask me.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote