View Single Post
Old 01-06-2005, 12:42 AM   #60
Just211
Platinum Member

Just211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to all
Default RE: Cowboys offseason Thread

IMO this draft changes if Bill switches to 3-4. Then I could see them drafting LB D.Johnson at 11, CB M.Jackson or Rogers at 20, and DE Tuck in the 2nd(or another LB). Tuck could be converted to a 3-4 OLB, and they'd have to sign a bigger DT to play nose, and move Glover to DE. And if Hunter is healthy I could see him at FS, and move Roy up to SS. I know switching to 3-4 seems hard to do, but except for Dat(and Coakley{whose probably gone}), all the other pieces could fit. And it'll be very interesting to see if BIll does it.

Only thing is it wouldnt leave much room to improve the Offense, so who knows. Either way I think Bill is through piecing this team together, and is ready to do it his way, no exceptions.