View Single Post
Old 12-29-2008, 01:55 AM   #270
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FINtastic View Post
I'm with you on Barber. I'd rather keep him than not, but I'd be willing to listen on him if the offer is right. The other two simply haven't played enough to develop enough trade value to the point that you would get something worthwhile in return.

And with all of the numskulls and gutless players on this team, Choice is one of the few players this season who showed me a little passion. I don't know why someone would be so quick to get rid of someone like him.
The fact that I have my mind set that Barber is going to be a looming injury concern just makes me more favorable to the idea of seeing if there is a deal out there to start building our future.

Choice basically did nothing for 3 months and got thrust into the starting RB spot for a team desperately trying to earn a playoff spot. If you take the last 5 games, he rushed for roughly 75-80 per game, maybe around 4.5-5 yards per carry. That's a real rough estimate, then you add his reception numbers...the kid did an amazing job.