View Single Post
Old 03-08-2008, 12:08 AM   #32
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caseman
No offense to you, but there is no way I dropped an F bomb in there. I'm not yelling at the guy, I'm just explaining I didn't want to here excuses from anyone. I don't know why I care about this so much, but I feel like I was accused of something I am positive I didn't do.
I'm not going to discuss this further. But I would like you to think about what you are saying. You do know that I edited your post. So if you are saying that you didn't actually do what you were accused of that means that I deliberately sought one of YOUR posts, edited it for no reason, then banned you just because I'm mean?

I mean........ really?

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 03-08-2008 at 12:08 AM.
u2sarajevo is offline   Reply With Quote