View Single Post
Old 07-09-2014, 10:44 PM   #93
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
Lance would be my pick of all of 'em. 23 yr old, defensive bull dog, guards 3 positions, offensive game just beginning to blossom but already fairly efficient, one of the best rebounders for his position in the league . Potential through the roof. $10mil gets it done.

He is a player for the present and future. (Unlike Deng/Ariza.)

So he's a little crazy?
I think the antics were blown wayyyy out of proportion, but the lockerroom did blow up at the exact wrong time. Definitely a red flag for the entire team as far as I'm concerned.

And I like a guy who is passionate on pretty much every play. Who better than Rick to put Lance's focus in tune? And Chandler should help guide him with that as well. Better to care too much versus not at all.

But I suppose we are getting a bit ahead of ourselves. I'm quite happy if we get Parsons.

Last edited by DevinHarriswillstart; 07-09-2014 at 10:44 PM.
DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote