View Single Post
Old 04-03-2021, 08:08 PM   #34
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by D_D_D View Post
Okay. I'm not trying to argue with you at all. I have no "horse in this debate" or whatever. Just curious why you say that. Like you heard directly that the Mavs medical team says to rest him? Or what? Like I said just curious. I mean shit, if anything what I said before aligns with that somewhat. He's not durable. We are being careful. That's what I feel/see.
Wasn’t meaning to argue with you specifically. There seems to be a general idea with some here and on Twitter that they rest KP on back to backs as some kind of basketball strategy. Carlisle has said that KP’s minutes, and rest schedule are determined by the training staff.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote