View Single Post
Old 03-30-2023, 10:19 AM   #1197
washedklean77

washedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Sad that I don't really care if we lost Luka and Kyrie. That's how much this team has sucked the life out of me.

But there is no way I'm blaming Luka. Everyone shitting on him now don't get that he had to carry this sorry ass team on his back the first half of the season. I called that back in August that it would wear him down.

That and worst in league coaching will get you nowhere. Put a real team around Luka with a good coach or trade him.

The fun is gone.
Luka is one of the very few superstars in the history of the league that falls out of shape as the season progresses. And this is not unique to this season as it has become a trend. What this effectively suggests is that he lacks a full time commitment to his trade. Reminds me of the early Dirk tenure when Dirk finally realized that he had to begin eating better, minimizing alcohol consumption, accept the fact that aerobic conditioning is a constant discipline, etc.

How Luka responds to this dismal season will tell us everything that we need to know about his future.