View Single Post
Old 03-24-2007, 04:03 AM   #27
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mffl03
Take it too seriously? He said it like 3 times in a row. He said it with a stern voice the first time. Then the commentators started laughing going "are you serious?" He said it again and again.

Just obviously not what David Stern would endorse in the first place, not that I endorse David Stern either...but you know what I mean.

And Dirk's not gonna play stupid defense, he'll get help, he'll back off or switch. Plus the whole all-star treatment, I just can't see Dirk EVER fouling out.
Whatever man. The dude gave Dirk and the Mavs nothing but respect throughout the whole interview.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote