Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 07:42 PM   #581
Magnum_3_Ball
Banned

Magnum_3_Ball has a spectacular aura aboutMagnum_3_Ball has a spectacular aura aboutMagnum_3_Ball has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan_Wilson View Post
He only played 11 mins though because they had a huge lead. They had built it to over 20 in the 4th. When that lead shrank to 13 with just under 3mins left they put him back in. That's like if we had a 20 point lead and the young guys were blowing it and then we put Barea back in to close the game out. I'm pretty sure people here would be very unhappy if we did that.

The Tyreke stuff idk about, but as for Gasol I don't think you put ur best player back on the floor to secure a win if you are doing everything you can to lose.
Yeah, that's a really good point also. I wish I had league pass, so I could go back and watch that game & see what the announcers were saying, see cut aways to Gasol on the bench. That's a big question in my mind, "What extent is MEM going to in order to appease Gasol?" and "How much appeasing does Gasol need?" Can't think he's all that excited about the tank, but maybe he understands.
Magnum_3_Ball is offline   Reply With Quote