View Single Post
Old 12-18-2010, 05:42 PM   #24
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
I agree with this, even the Dirk stuff.

I can tell you someone in the Mavs organization doesn't buy what's going on with the Spurs right now, too much dependency with the 3-ball, Manu is hot (eventually hurt) and the breaks are just going their way right now.

I think one thing that helps is the fact the Mavericks would be the underdog in pretty much all of the given scenarios, this team thrives much more in that situation versus being the hunted. I have a feeling in those series, they either get extremely exposed on something or they're knockdown drag-out battles that could go either way.
Yeah I'm not sure I buy the new Spurs either. But I've gotta put them up there just because of their experience. They just keep doing it every year.

I love the Mavs as the underdog.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote