View Single Post
Old 01-16-2004, 01:22 PM   #8
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of
Default RE:rasheed deal close???

It seems odd that the Portland papers keep saying that Rashweed is coming to Dallas, yet all the mavs decision makers say the opposite. Now, I do expect that Don et al will not be that honest (as far as trades go) in his comments, yet from the tone of Nellie's comments, coupled with the tone of mark's comments, lead me to believe this will NOT go down.

Of course, if TAW comes off the IR (noone on IR can be traded) than there will be a huge clue...

As for me, although I am intriqued by Rashweeds clear talent, I am also realistic that Rashweed has wasted that talent so far...why would his stripes chage just by becoming a mav? Most importantly all the mavs have said that what the team needs is a worker bee, clearly not the type of player Rashweed is.

Now if we were talking Dale Davis for TAW I wouldn't hesitate...but that's dreaming.
Mavdog is offline   Reply With Quote