View Single Post
Old 01-16-2004, 02:09 PM   #13
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:rasheed deal close???

Quote:
Originally posted by: mavs413
David Aldrige just reported that it will probably be a three way deal involving T-Mac and be completed this weekend

Portland Trades:
Wallace
1rd Pick

Portland Gets:
T-Mac
Abdul-Wahad

Dallas Trades:
Jamison
Abdul-Wahad

Dallas Gets:
Wallace

Orlando Trades:
T-Mac

Orlando Gets:
Antawn Jamison
1rd Pick (Portland)

This is getting crazy now, Why would Orlando do this??
I can't even believe that one. From everything I've seen, Portland seems to be holding this thing up because they're not happy with the offers they're getting, but they make out like freaking bandits on that one. A talented head case for one of the Top 5 players in the league and all they have to do is take on TAW's contract? Outside of Orlando not doing it unless they could unload Hill's contract, if this were even an option Portland would've accepted it 10 minutes before it was even offered. Hell, if Orlando wants AJ that badly I'll give them AJ and Fin for TMac and leave Portland out of the damn thing.