View Single Post
Old 01-16-2004, 02:23 PM   #19
mavs413
Golden Member

mavs413 is a jewel in the roughmavs413 is a jewel in the roughmavs413 is a jewel in the roughmavs413 is a jewel in the roughmavs413 is a jewel in the rough
Default RE:rasheed deal close???

Quote:
Originally posted by: grndmstr_c

I can't even believe that one. From everything I've seen, Portland seems to be holding this thing up because they're not happy with the offers they're getting, but they make out like freaking bandits on that one. A talented head case for one of the Top 5 players in the league and all they have to do is take on TAW's contract? Outside of Orlando not doing it unless they could unload Hill's contract, if this were even an option Portland would've accepted it 10 minutes before it was even offered. Hell, if Orlando wants AJ that badly I'll give them AJ and Fin for TMac and leave Portland out of the damn thing.
Yeah, this trade looks like complete bull.
T-Mac is a Superstar and brings in crazy money.
Orlando will get a top 5 pick in the draft next year. Add Another Mid 1st Rounder from Portland to that and maybe thats what they are thinking about?
David Aldrige is probably just getting this out of nowhere. There is no way this is being considered.
mavs413 is offline   Reply With Quote