View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 02:05 PM   #108
Budapest Maverick
Platinum Member

Budapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowhereman View Post
I'm sorry. 8 days ago I sat in complementary $200 seats and watched a 22 year old John Wall up close as he put up 47 points and single-handedly demolished the Grizzlies. Not wanting him on the Mavs is lunacy.
Jennings had a 55 points game, and basically has been terrible ever since. Tony Delk has a 50 point game in the NBA. Wall had a terrible game after that btw, and he is not a very good player at the moment, also injury prone to top that. I would rather try my luck with Evans, even though he has much of the same problems. I think Dirk would hate to play with either to be honest.
Budapest Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote