View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 05:19 PM   #119
nowhereman
Diamond Member

nowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsFTR View Post
Oh God, what a silly thing to bring up. What difference does it make whether he was drafted 1st or 20th? We're talking about the importance of speed and IQ. Of course John Wall is better than Collison in both regards, but that's not my point.

I value BBALL IQ over speed when it comes to a PG and you only need to look at Collison to see that. Sure JW has more speed and IQ than Collison, but honestly, who doesn't? Wall's IQ is not that great, that's my point. When we had a genius running the show, we won a championship. Having a speedy dumbass has not led us to a great season. I want a guy like Calderon.

I am, however, curious as to whether JW could blossom into savvy player under Carlisle. I'm not willing to risk Dirk's last few years to find out though.
John Wall is so much better than Calderon, it's ridiculous.

Quote:
RT @TyLawson3 Good game between Dallas and Portland. Good thing we didn't end up getting Dallas. Coach Karl lost his mind.
nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote