Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2018, 02:41 PM   #520
Robillion
Golden Member

Robillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Depends on who we get in this draft, but I'd say a core of DSJ/Jaren/Barnes/Capela or DSJ/Gordon/Barnes/Ayton is going to be good enough to put us outside the top-10, especially since we'll still have cap space left to make more moves... Hell, if we can get Wes to opt out and sign a longterm deal elsewhere, then we could even add another max FA to our core (not that we will, just illustrating how much cap space we'll have to work with).
I'm sure Wes is either opting in with us or doing a longer term deal with us for lesser per year. The other thing that I expect to happen is Seth coming back. But on like $8-10million a year (instead of the close to $20 he could have commanded if we had a healthy season with production like last Dec./Spring).

If we can get an Ayton in the draft + a nice early/mid 20 yr old free agent + Seth back healthy and 15ppg level productive, I'm all for being excited about the playoffs again and think it would be very likely they make it. Then, see how that core starts gelling.... A lot of ifs though I guess.

Last edited by Robillion; 02-08-2018 at 02:41 PM.
Robillion is offline   Reply With Quote