View Single Post
Old 12-31-2023, 06:04 PM   #16
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Still want to keep Exum? I offer pretty much anything outside of Luka/Lively for him.

https://twitter.com/esidery/status/1741549616930210249
I guess what I keep getting stuck on is why the Raptors would even want Exum.

I love the guy and love the story, but just because he's our fourth-best player doesn't mean he's a star. We're just so desperate for talent that a 7 elsewhere is a 9-10 here.

More than that even if they valued his play, he's 28 years old. They essentially traded talent for similar talent but younger in the Knicks trade.

OG (26), Precious (24), and Flynn (25)
FOR
Barrett (23), Quickley (24), and a second-round pick.

I really hope we can get the Siakam trade done, but if we do, I get the feeling it will be built around OMax, Green, and Hardy. If Exum was involved, it would be for salary ballast and not because Raptors want the 28-year old
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote