View Single Post
Old 07-25-2007, 10:38 PM   #1
raefformvp
Golden Member

raefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant future
Default It has been wayyy too long!

How is everybody? I haven't been checking up to see how things are going for a long, long time, and I sorely miss my friends here at dallas-mavs.com. Have I missed anything important? Someone catch me up on all the board gossip. I will definitely be around more. I'm not going to be teaching this year. I'll be working for a medical billing office that will pay for me to get my masters. So I will be busy working full time and taking classes, but I'll make sure to stay on top of things here. To be honest, I have just been in mourning for way too long. A friend of mine had on a Mavs shirt today, and it didn't hurt this time to see it. (I know, I'm sad!), so I decided I was healed enough to come back. I've missed you all - even Sike!

my boy cheering on the Mavs with his Mavs maraca and wearing his Jason Terry headband.
raefformvp is offline   Reply With Quote