View Single Post
Old 08-17-2007, 06:47 AM   #15
raefformvp
Golden Member

raefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant future

maybe I'll have some down time at work to look at the Billups thread. when a thread is tagged "best thread ever" here then it's some good stuff!

hey Smiles! hope things are going well for you! this year we need to meet in person for a game! and the masters thing...haven't decided yet. I will start in January and either go for English or sociology. I love teaching, but I've also become interested in trying out being a licensed chemical dependency therapist for teens. I think that would be very rewarding, and Nashty could be my first client! (nashty, you know I am kidding! I've told you before what a mature teenager you seem to be. just wanted to mess with you!)

um, is it October 31st yet? didn't think so.

my boy cheering on the Mavs with his Mavs maraca and wearing his Jason Terry headband.
raefformvp is offline   Reply With Quote