View Single Post
Old 03-24-2008, 11:46 AM   #111
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalmations202
I can see your point. I am just not as sold on Barber lasting with his style of running, and think that a young home run hitter "might" be the better option if Dallas wants to keep dominating in the long term. They have Barber at least one more year, and would have McFadden for at least 4, I think. By that time, they should know.
I can agree with you on Barber. I debate with friends all the time about how long Barber can last in this league. If he was a fullback I wouldn't think much of it but with his size and how hard he plays I can't help but think he'll have a short time in this league as a starting running back were the career of a running back in this league is already short compared to other positions. Its why I do feel we need to look at a running back in this draft. A solid one. If there's a way to get Mcfadden here without giving away our future i'm for it but without the numbers in front of me I hope it doesn't put this team in salary cap hell because of it. Restructuring contracts is always a possibility though. Just would hate to see this team get in a mess with the salary cap over one position.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote