View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009, 11:20 PM   #39
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
Again, if he doesn't have it now, he's not going to. And he definitely doesn't have it. I'm not trying to hate on the guy, but we need a stud at the 2. He's not it.
This is the last I'll say about the subject because there isn't really anything else for me to add. Looking where he thrives:
the Right corner is better for him, percentage wise, vs the left and the and then the left wing is his next best spot.

Since 2006, the right corner yields a 36% rate
the left corner is at a 33% rate
the left wing is 30%

Those corners aren't spots you can easily take away either. They're spots where you can slide right into and we have instances where it's there plenty of times.

If you know your strengths and play to them...you'll succeed. He's already shown me that he has worked on his jumper and has more confidence with it. If he can work over the summer on on those corners...and he can up it 3-6%, I'll take it.

Last edited by BGMaverick9; 03-25-2009 at 11:21 PM.
BGMaverick9 is offline   Reply With Quote