Thread: Now what?
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2022, 05:21 PM   #1285
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
Good podcast on Dallas by Brian Windhorst

https://youtu.be/CdG9pnpCP28

I really like how they are upfront and honest about Cuban trying to avoid the luxury tax and how the Brunson issue was mishandled.

I don't want to say Luka is going to want out but I will say I don't think Luka is going to be as loyal as Dirk.
Agreed, Luka being friends with Dragic, probably got us a conversation....but when we revealed his PT....I would think Luka would have to be at the forefront of any free agent recruitment....and would a rejection mean Luka can't get any one.....or is it like the Dragic situation....we were too honest.....should have gone with the notion....we don't know how the season is going to turn out....we have a role for a 3rd ball handler, replacing Brunson......Dragic looks at Brunson's minutes....he signs.....
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote