Thread: Now what?
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2022, 09:07 PM   #1288
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidd Karma View Post
Agreed, Luka being friends with Dragic, probably got us a conversation....but when we revealed his PT....I would think Luka would have to be at the forefront of any free agent recruitment....and would a rejection mean Luka can't get any one.....or is it like the Dragic situation....we were too honest.....should have gone with the notion....we don't know how the season is going to turn out....we have a role for a 3rd ball handler, replacing Brunson......Dragic looks at Brunson's minutes....he signs.....
I wasn't crazy about Dragic just like I wasn't crazy about that trade they made for Reddick.

But what I find confusing is that in league when teams are resting players do to injuries or fatigue how do you know what minutes a guy might play before the season even starts?

What if you lose Luka for a week or two doing the season would you have still stuck to your plan to only play Dragic minimal minutes or games?

What if the dude showed up in training camp and was clearly your best backup option at PG do you still stick when that playing time logic.

The Mavs do some of the dumbest stuff at times doing FA period and that's why I think they miss out on the boat every year.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote