Thread: Now what?
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2022, 10:44 PM   #1289
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
I wasn't crazy about Dragic just like I wasn't crazy about that trade they made for Reddick.

But what I find confusing is that in league when teams are resting players do to injuries or fatigue how do you know what minutes a guy might play before the season even starts?

What if you lose Luka for a week or two doing the season would you have still stuck to your plan to only play Dragic minimal minutes or games?

What if the dude showed up in training camp and was clearly your best backup option at PG do you still stick when that playing time logic.

The Mavs do some of the dumbest stuff at times doing FA period and that's why I think they miss out on the boat every year.
Hear say, unless the Mavs FO confirm that was their pitch.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote