Thread: Now what?
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2022, 05:01 PM   #1293
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
If the Mav FO disputes the statement then, why buy it? Tbh IDC maybe it is true. We 100% needed him more than what was "supposedly" pitched. Especially with thr idea of SD in the starting lineup. We literally have no trustworthy back up. Idk what their plan is or if they even have one, but I can't imagine it involves WCF - to - no one in the 2nd unit to even bring the ball up the floor, much less distribute and...dribble.
Well their track record of making moves July and on during the summer is pretty bad, so I don't know why people think they have some secret move they are waiting on.

I mean, you're talking about potentially getting someone like Mike Conley at this point who is one year off of Dragic in terms of age.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote