Thread: Now what?
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2022, 05:41 PM   #1304
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
Funny how this Luka not active in recruiting story made it's way to ESPN. Very similar to the Cowboys using their media operatives to discredit a particular player and control the narrative. You get the "Luka is not doing his part" thing trending enough it takes pressure off the FO fucking up the 2019-2020 period that was key to building a young core around Luka. Don't fall for these Luka is doing this or that flavor of the month...
Well I crapped on the FO since 2019 FA, so you know that's not me. Most people around here get that. I think it's because they are so bad that they need Luka's help. Remember Chandler Parsons? We didn't even have a remote shot at D. Jordan without Parsons recruiting him.

Nico is our one prayer to change things, but FA has been meh so far. I just can't believe we didn't even get a meeting with Brunson. There is no excuse for that.

Last edited by DevinHarriswillstart; 07-17-2022 at 05:41 PM.
DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote