Thread: Now what?
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2022, 12:48 PM   #1341
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
I am 100% sure the Mavs would have done the trade for just the trade exception. I believe the Knicks wanted a pick to facilitate since they did not need to do a sign and trade. It?s possible they wanted a 1st and Mavs told them to F off. JB could?ve done the team that drafted him and gave him a chance to shine under two different coaches and secure $100m deal a solid. But he didn?t. So F him.
I'm still confused as to why fans are upset with JB.

He did what he thought was best for his career. We also have to take into consideration that Dallas initially didn't even want to offer him that initial contract back early in the season.

That's not JB's fault that is Cuban's for taking the gamble.

I will admit I was not a believer in JB early in his career but dude just kept getting better and under Kidd he just seemed to play with more confidence in his abilities.

So I wish him the best of luck because he didn't do anything wrong he was a UFA.

IN fact didn't Cuban take a similar gamble with Nash and he left kind of the same way as JB left.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote