View Single Post
Old 03-25-2021, 08:23 AM   #586
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Some Guy View Post
And Atlanta lost to Sacramento.

(Has anyone looked at the teams Atlanta played during that 8 game win streak? Has Dallas had a stretch of opponents even remotely like that?)
That's just my point even with a schedule like that don't act like the Mavs would have won all 8 games.

we all know this teams level of energy wavers which causes them to frustrate fans at times with some head scratching games that they should win but didn't win.

That's why I called them too inconsistent to have a pro longed type of winning streak like that.

If you beg to differ with that opinion then it's cool I respect that but we haven't see it yet so maybe they prove me wrong with this schedule part no one is over .500 in the next 13 games starting with Minnesota yesterday.

I'd love to see them run off 5 or 6 straight wins

Last edited by Dallas41; 03-25-2021 at 08:24 AM.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote