View Single Post
Old 08-14-2003, 07:30 PM   #72
steponhens

steponhens is on a distinguished road
Default RE: Vladimir Stepania

I don't think the Mavs should sign Stepania. He would barely help the Mavs, if at all.

I don't get why everybody is on board with signing him. It seems you are all so desperate to make a move your becoming high. With almost every other player in the eastern conference getting bashed on this board simply for playing in the east, when you think you have a chance of signing one he is considered a great pickup.

He only grabs seven rebounds per game in the east, while not having to gaurd the other teams best post player, and Brian Grant gaurds the other teams best player, no matter how tall he is. Also, he plays for the Heat, one of the biggest bricklayers in the NBA. They have many more chances at rebounds than teams that can shoot the ball.

All in all, I don't see how a player that could only play 20 minutes a game against the easts second tier big men bang with the power players from the west.

I don't think he could help us when the playoffs come around, and when adding a player to a sixty win team, thats all that matters.

Napolean: Whatever I feel like! God!
steponhens is offline   Reply With Quote