View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 07:48 AM   #2
dalger
Golden Member

dalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant future

I find solace in the fact that we've won the championship at just about the perfect time. One and done boys? Who cares! We were already considered to be in "win now" mode in 2009 and it was to be expected that we wouldn't be able to compete for consecutive seasons with a core as old as ours. Honestly, pretty much no one even gave us a shot in 2011 and we were fortunate that our veterans were able to collectively perform at the level they did last year.

While I do believe that letting Chandler walk was a mistake (easy to make that assessment in hindsight, I know...), even that move most likely wouldn't have kept us in contention anyway in light of the latest Lakers transactions and the improvements in Miami and OKC.
dalger is offline   Reply With Quote