View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 09:32 AM   #5
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
You had an argument before the plan B moves went into motion. Collison, Mayo, Roddy, Kaman, Brand, West, Wright, and VC (right?) are all expirings and on reasonable contracts. THOSE would be assets for a team with a star wanting cap space to start over. Orlando is about to trade Dwight for Afflalo, Harkless and some crappy first rounders. I'd say we are in primed position to make a trade at the deadline.
You mean I had an argument before the two free agents we were targeting were off the books? And I don't see anything In that group that anyone would be interested in. They were all available off the scrap heep.

Not a single one of them IMO is of consequence.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote