View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 03:06 PM   #28
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

With respect to talking about anything else, well, everything else is pretty much meh. The Mavs are no longer playing to win a championship. They don't seem to have a plan that makes any sense to me. Not going for draftees, getting one year players in the hope that a magic unicorn will descend upon them with all of their pixie dust.

That's where we are, talking about mayo,kaman,brand doesn't interest me much because those guys are gone next year as well, looking for the next superstar... And if they aren't then I REALLY do not understand what cubes is doing.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote