View Single Post
Old 12-28-2008, 06:32 PM   #162
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by FINtastic View Post
You must have missed the last three weeks alex. This is silk's new bit. Ignore the pile of crap that is the Dallas Cowboys and say how Romo can't get it done. Whatever.
You know exactly what I am doing. I am showing you EXACTLY why I called Romo a "Mental Midget" and that he cant win big games for the most part, he does not perform well in December and has never won a playoff game. All this while while having the most talent in the NFL to work with. The team to beat is not even going to make the playoffs. I have not ignored any players, I have told you many times about Wade and Garrett as well, and now I am talking about both Roy's and Pac-Man...

I defended my point about Romo the 1st game of December and defended it all the way up to this game about Romo. I wanted to be wrong, and I wanted Romo to show us all he has matured and ready to get to the next level, I told you I was hoping for that, but along the way I have showed you why I said this about Romo. Just look at what we see with Romo today, with the most of the line he comes up extremely short, and is a part of the problem today. Look at his stats and tell me otherwise.
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote