View Single Post
Old 12-28-2008, 07:00 PM   #193
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexamenos View Post
dude, this is one of the dumber things i've ever read around here, and that's saying something.

maybe we can get Ryan Leaf to comeback, or at least we can give Vinnie Testaverde another shot....

how about Chad Hutchinson, and Quincy the pothead Carter? Not good enough for ya???? Maybe Drew Bledsoe could have avoided the eagles rush today, ya think? Well, surely Anthony Wright could have....

those are just the quarterback's that I can remember since 1-15...i think i'm probably missing a couple.
How can you call a statement dumb, when you come right back and mention the last 4 or 5 horrible Cowboys QB as your justification for supporting Romo? To me, that is about as low as you can get to support Romo. If you have to get that low, then that says more about Romo than you think.

That is just plain dumb as it comes. So we should all be happy just because Romo is better than those QB's? Thats crazy, man and you know it...
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote