View Single Post
Old 10-08-2004, 03:46 PM   #8
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Den/Houston -- why not? ?

Quote:
Originally posted by: sike
if he can grab the big check...I imagine JJ will play as long as he can.
You have a point. JJ is definately the business over basketball guy. He will play till they stop cutting the check.

My thought is that if Skita does develop, then in a couple of years Skita, TMac, Yao could be very formidable. Where Skita won't get playing time in Denver with Carmelo and KMart, he would in Houston.

Denver is pressing to go now, and JJ backing up Carmelo at the 2 and 3 would make more sense to me, than him in Houston. He would bring more offense than they currently have off the bench with Skita. Houston doesn't need the offense, because they have TMac jacking 25 a night, and Yao taking anther 20.

That leaves the SF as the #3 in Houston, which would get Skita both time and the chance to learn to play some defense.

Makes logical sense to me.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote