Thread: iPhone
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2009, 10:37 PM   #332
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

In general, the way I see it... and I've been a PC guy for a long time.... it's like buying an Audi to drive to work rather than a Civic. They'll both get you there and the Civic will save you a lot of money, but the Audi is so much more badass and has lots of little things that makes it worth it. Obviously the metaphor isn't perfect

but I'm planning on getting logic pro to record music and I'm "trying" to get into photography and possibly film. I've been taking lots and lots of pictures and upgrading cameras to get more serious into it. I'll probably "cheaply get" adobe and mess around with that.

I know you can get logic pro and adobe and other stuff on PCs.. but still, that's probably the most "mac-pro" stuff I'll be using.

I should mention that my mother has helping me get it as a Christmas/Birthday and she's a big apple fan. I'm not trying to start a big war, just seeing if you guys liked the specs on the computer. It looks like I should be able to upgrade to snow leopard for like 29$ next month.

Last edited by fluid.forty.one; 08-17-2009 at 10:41 PM.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote