Thread: iPhone
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2009, 11:38 PM   #334
nikeball
Platinum Member

nikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond repute

Most programs available for a PC is now available in Mac format.

I started using a Mac in 2002 and have been using it ever since. A lot of my friends use a Mac now as well. I still use a PC for work and I have a PC sitting in the corner of my room collecting dust. I had a iBook, Powerbook, and a Macbook Pro. Love it. High resale value incase you ever wanted to upgrade. Great customer service. Once you figure out all the little nuances of the OSX you will love it. It just runs smoother and of course looks better .

My most recent MacbookPro purchase was from Amazon. They usually have a lower price than in store and there is no tax (free shipping). You can also buy Applecare (additional 2 year warranty) anytime before your first anniversary date.

Last edited by nikeball; 08-17-2009 at 11:39 PM.
nikeball is offline   Reply With Quote