Thread: iPhone
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2009, 11:47 PM   #336
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
In general, the way I see it... and I've been a PC guy for a long time.... it's like buying an Audi to drive to work rather than a Civic. They'll both get you there and the Civic will save you a lot of money, but the Audi is so much more badass and has lots of little things that makes it worth it. Obviously the metaphor isn't perfect

but I'm planning on getting logic pro to record music and I'm "trying" to get into photography and possibly film. I've been taking lots and lots of pictures and upgrading cameras to get more serious into it. I'll probably "cheaply get" adobe and mess around with that.

I know you can get logic pro and adobe and other stuff on PCs.. but still, that's probably the most "mac-pro" stuff I'll be using.

I should mention that my mother has helping me get it as a Christmas/Birthday and she's a big apple fan. I'm not trying to start a big war, just seeing if you guys liked the specs on the computer. It looks like I should be able to upgrade to snow leopard for like 29$ next month.
*sigh*

The Mac brain wash boggles my mind. Audi and Civic. Honestly.

The specs are nice. You could get the same specs in a PC laptop for cheaper. But you know that. Everyone knows that.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote