Thread: iPhone
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2009, 11:50 PM   #337
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
Everyone says that, but I can't remember the last time I had a PC that didn't "run smooth". Those days are over.

Besides...us developers and nerd types are never going to yield. It's a pointless discussion to have, really.
Absolutely pointless. When Windows 7 comes out, the new shiny will also be the OS everyone is using at work, and Microsoft till take back a chunk of the tiny market share Apple has stolen since XP became stale.

I'm fine with people just wanting to be different. It's normal. Just don't try to tell me it's better. Cause that doesn't fly.

Different, prettier, more expensive, and less free tech support because fewer people know how to deal with them. If that's your thing, more power to you.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote