Thread: iPhone
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2009, 09:27 AM   #342
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
but I'm planning on getting logic pro to record music and I'm "trying" to get into photography and possibly film. I've been taking lots and lots of pictures and upgrading cameras to get more serious into it. I'll probably "cheaply get" adobe and mess around with that.

I know you can get logic pro and adobe and other stuff on PCs.. but still, that's probably the most "mac-pro" stuff I'll be using.
Logic Pro is easily the #1 reason to buy a Mac because you CANNOT use it on a PC - Apple bought eMagic a few years ago and they stopped supporting Windows altogether... Personally, I think Logic is the best MIDI/home recording software on the market - it kicks the crap out of the retail version of Pro Tools (anyone who states otherwise got their opinion from a magazine...)

If music, video and photography are what you're using your computer for, then go with the MacBook - that's pretty much the ONLY area where a Mac realistically surpasses a PC anymore (depending on your software preferences...)

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 08-18-2009 at 09:29 AM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote